Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of your reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an idea you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of products and not trying to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, InventHelp Inventor Stories samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those New Invention Ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or inventhelp commercial sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as it can.